Andi’s Corporate Wellness Workshop & Speaking Experience
Andi has made a significant impact through her international speaking engagements and wellness workshops since 2018, primarily focused on serving First Responders.
In 2023 Andi extended her expertise to encompass High Level Corporate Exectutives.
By expanding her reach, Andi is dedicated to bringing her proven strategies and transformative programs to support the well-being and success of individuals and organizations in the corporate sphere.
“Chronic stress was rampant even before the pandemic. Leaders can’t ignore it any longer.”
– Jennifer Moss
Andi’s Workshop & Speaking Topics to 10X Energy, Focus and Performance In The Workplace
- Corporate Wellness ROI: Maximizing Health KPIs for Success
- The Stress Blueprint: Unlocking the RIGHT Health KPIs for Peak Performance In Your Career & At Home
- Building a Resilient Workforce: Effective Techniques to 10X energy, focus and performance in the Workplace.
- Productivity Unleashed: Strategies for Enhanced Focus and Success
- Recognizing and Addressing Stress: Strategies for Building Resilience in the Workplace
- Supporting Employees and Cultivating a Burnout-Resistant Culture
- Peak Performance Secrets with the Stress Expert: Tracking Health for Success
- Unlocking Your Potential: Boosting Energy, Focus, and Well-being in the Workplace
- Breaking the Cycle: Strategies for Overcoming Burnout and Reigniting Passion
- The Role of Leadership in Preventing Burnout: Building a Resilient and Thriving Organization
- The Stress Expert’s Playbook: Harnessing Health Trackers for Optimal Well-being
- Reshaping Workforce Wellness: Implementing Effective Programs to Combat Burnout
Share the specific details and topics you would like her to address, allowing her to tailor her expertise and insights to meet your organization’s needs.
“Employee burnout has no boundaries: 91 percent of respondents say having an unmanageable amount of stress or frustration negatively impacts the quality of their work. 83 percent of respondents say burnout from work can negatively impact their personal relationships.
Passion may not prevent workplace stress: 87 percent of professionals surveyed say they have passion for their current job but 64 percent say they are frequently stressed, dispelling the myth that passionate employees are immune to stress or burnout.
Many companies may not be doing enough to minimize burnout: Nearly 70 percent of professionals feel their employers are not doing enough to prevent or alleviate burnout within their organization. 21 percent of respondents say their company does not offer any programs or initiatives to prevent or alleviate burnout.”
– According to Deloitte Study on Burnout In the Workplace – written by Jen Fisher – US Chief Well-being Officer | Deloitte Services LP